Sindh Educational Endowment Fund (SEEF) Scholarships 2019 Announced
Sindh Educational Endowment Fund (SEEF) Scholarships 2019 AnnouncedPosted on: 09 Nov 2019 Tags:
Government of Sindh is providing Scholarships to support the needy, poor and meritorious students of Sindh seeking Education in Institutions of Higher Education. Scholarship for the Academic year 2019 covers cost of admission and tuition fees.
Scholarships are available for following fields in the given institutions:
(a) Business Administration/Management Sciences
(b) Information Technology/ Computer Sciences
(c) Medicine (MBBS & BDS)
- The concerned University is bound to attach the first entry admission form submitted by the students at the time of admission alongwith the Endowment Fund form for Scholarship/funding otherwise the application form shall not be accepted.
- The application shall be domiciled in Sindh and permanent resident of Province of Sindh.
- The deserving candidates shall be enrolled in above listed institutions / Universities in the academic year 2019. The students who obtained admission in academic year 2017 or before are not eligible to apply for Scholarship.
- The students who were already awarded Scholarship shall also apply for renewal along with the present result (GPA) and certificate from university that student has not dropped out.
- Student’s Parents / Guardian having an annual net income, from all sources of not more than RS.1.5 million. Income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue. Income Certificate verified by any other officer will not be accepted.
- Short listed candidates will have to appear before a Selection Committee for interview.
- The selection of applicants shall be made by the Selection Committee as per laid down criteria approved by the Educational Endowment Fund Board of Trustees (SEEF-BOT).
- Distance learning, Executive education &part time studies/courses are not eligible.
- 05% seats are reserved for the children of Government Primary, Secondary & Higher Secondary School Teachers.
- 02% seats are reserved for the children of employees of Sindh Secretariat.
- 05% seats are reserved for Orphans and disabled whose parents/guardian income is less than Rs.1.5 million/annum.
- The applicants applying under the above mentioned children quota shall be required to submit a Service Certificate of his / her parent duly issued by the Head of the Institution / Department.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed. Wrong / incomplete information shall disqualify the candidates for Scholarship.
- Applicants should submit their applications along with required documents as specified in the application by 31st December,2019 to their concerned Universities / Institutions
- Payment of admission fee is conditional subject to availability of funds.
- Government of Sindh reserved the right of withdraw/cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason.
Name of Institute
Allocation of Seats
|1||Aga Khan Medical University Karachi||5|
|2||Al-Tibri Medical College Karachi||10|
|3||Bahria University, Karachi||10(05 Medical +05 Engineering)|
|4||Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical University, Lyari, Karachi||5|
|5||Bibi Asifa Bhutto Dental College, Larkana||5|
|6||Chandka Medical College (CMC) Larkana||50|
|7||Dadabhoy Institute of Science & Technology||5|
|8||Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi||10|
|9||Dow Medical College (DMC) Karachi||20|
|10||Ghulam Ishaq University of Science & Technology Sawabi (NWFP)||5|
|11||Ghulam Mohammad Mehar Medical College (GMMMC) Sukkur||30|
|12||Habib University, Karachi||5|
|13||Hamdard University, Karachi||5|
|14||Indus Medical College Tando Muhammad Khan||5|
|15||Indus Valley School of Arts & Architecture, Karachi||5|
|16||Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi||70|
|17||Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Sukkur||100|
|18||Institute of Business Management (IOBM) Karachi||35|
|19||Iqra University Karachi||45|
|20||ISRA University (i) BBA & MBA||40|
|ISRA University (ii) MBBS/BDS||15|
|21||Jinnah Medical & Dental College , Shaheed –e-Milat Road Karachi||5|
|22||Jinnah University for Women , Karachi||05 (02 Management Sciences +03 I.T)|
|23||Lahore University of Management Science (LUMS)||20|
|24||Liaquat Medical & Dentistry College Karachi||10|
|25||Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUMHS) Jamshoro||50|
|26||Mehran University of Engineering Science & Technology (MUET) Jamshoro||50|
|27||National University of Computer & Emerging Science (FAST) Karachi||45|
|28||National University of Science & Technology (NUST) Islamabad||10|
|29||NED University Karachi||20|
|30||New Port University, Karachi||35|
|31||People's Medical College for Girls (PMC) Nawabshah||70|
|32||Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering & Technology (QUEST) Nawabshah||60|
|33||Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad||10|
|34||Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad||10|
|35||Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Hyderabad||40|
|36||Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Islamabad||10|
|37||Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Karachi||80|
|38||Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Larkana||30|
|39||Sindh Medical College (SMC) Karachi||20|
|40||Sindh University Jamshoro||50|
|41||Sindh University, Dadu Campus||50|
|42||University of Engineering & Technology Lahore (UET)||5|
|43||Ziauddin Medical University Karachi||6|
For further information and queries contact: