The Monitoring and Evaluation in the College Education Department, Government of Sindh has been established in January 2019, as an attached body of the College Education Department. This directorate submits reports to the honorable secretary college education department.
- To achieve basic profiling of Colleges.
- To get first hand and evidence-based information about college HR, Academic Activities & infrastructure.
- To establish a parallel field force of the department to perform any assigned function.
- To evaluate the data regarding HR, academic, co-curricular activities and infrastructure so as to get help for prioritizing the issues and upgrade college infrastructure.
- To monitor attendance and evaluate overall college conditions